Friday, August 31, 2012

Foodie Pen Pals Reveal Day - August


This is my second month participating in the Foodie Pen Pals hosted by Lindsay at The Lean Green Bean. It is always fun to"meet" other bloggers and blog readers and of course get a package in the mail! You are paired up with another blogger or blog reader and have a $15 spending cap to send your pen pal a package with items you have made or enjoy. My favorite part is that you must include something handwritten, whether it is a note, recipe, etc.

I was paired with Katie from If I Knew You Were Coming I'd Have Baked a Cake, who asked some very thoughtful questions and sent a package that was definitely catered to my favorites.. She baked some yummy snicker doodles that we enjoyed and may or may not have snuck some before I was able to take a picture.  She knew I had tea every morning instead of coffee and included some flavorful chai tea and honey sticks to stir in and sweeten it up yet in a healthy way. There was also a big fancy square of chocolate and chocolate snacks that even had protein in them so I didn't feel too guilty indulging. And of course some adorable cupcake liners that I can't wait to use. Looking forward to participating again next month!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. What a great package. I've heard so many wonderful things about sommersault products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Snickerdoodles are my very favorite!

    ReplyDelete